Looking for an allergen-free dessert, that the whole family can enjoy? We’ve got you covered. These raspberry and chocolate crunch pots are free from dairy, egg, gluten and nuts.
This vegan-friendly dessert is packed with fibre too, with 6g per serving and less than 500 calories a pot. You could even turn this into an indulgently sweet breakfast by adding it to your choice of non-dairy yoghurt.
You can easily make your portions smaller, if you’re watching your sugar intake. Feel free to share among 6 or even 8 pots to make your desserts a little less indulgent.
Warning: If you have a nut allergy, check that your chocolate has been made in a nut-free environment. Many chocolate manufacturers use nuts in other products they produce, meaning that there’s potential for cross-contamination, so be careful.
Raspberry and Chocolate Crunch Pots
- 250g punnet raspberry
- 100g pack dairy, gluten and wheat-free, ‘Free From’ chocolate
- 50g caster sugar
- 6 tbsp gluten, wheat and nut-free muesli
- 3 tbsp soya milk
- 2 tbsp Cointreau (or Grand Marnier)
- Zest and juice from 1 small orange
- Divide the raspberries evenly between 4 glasses.
- Next, sprinkle ½ tbsp of Cointreau, and some orange juice and zest over each. Then set the glasses aside for later.
- Melt the chocolate and stir it into the soya milk, then set aside.
- Tip the sugar and 3 tbsp water into a pan.
- On a low heat, cook the sugar for roughly 7 mins (without stirring) until the sugar melts and starts to turn golden brown.
- Then tip the muesli in and stir. Pour onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Leave the caramel crunch to cool, and then shatter it into small shards.
- Divide the chocolate mixture among all 4 glasses and allow to cool, but don’t refrigerate them.
- Scatter the caramel crunch pieces overreach pot to serve and enjoy!