Sweeten up your day with a strong and tasty Ginger and Lemon soup, perfected by Allergy Test. Perfect for your healthy and balanced diet, Ginger and Lemon soup is an amazing source of nutrients which helps to give you the kick you need.
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 spoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 25g red lentils
- 500ml vegetable stock
In order to make your Ginger and Lemon soup, you need to follow a method. Follow these Allergy Test steps and you will be able to taste the magic:
- Place the onion and garlic in a pan and cook until it just starts to turn translucent.
- Add the carrot, ginger, coriander, cumin, turmeric, lemon juice, zest and lentils and stir well.
- Finally, add the vegetable stock bring to the boil and simmer gently for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy from Allergy Test.
Of course, if your intolerance test from Allergy Test has shown that you have an intolerance to any of these items then you need to make sure you avoid them and remove these items from your diet for a couple of weeks. Once you are feeling better and your symptoms have been alleviated, you can look forward to adding this tasty meal into your meal plan. Good luck and let us know how you get on.